Mar 6, 2017

Chartreuse & Checks


Warning:  My gingham game is strong this season #noshame

These pants are in my favorite fit! I like them so much I've collected 6 pairs (some solids some prints).  They sit perfect on my waist and in a tailored ankle length are perfect for flats and heels.

This gingham pair is so fun for Spring/Summer.  I love that it's navy, my favorite neutral, and that the print isn't too small or big.  I wanted to pair them with a fun color so I went with chartreuse.  Think of it as lemon-lime.  I actually painted my sunroom chartreuse.  I really need to get around to posting more of my home design!

You gals know I'm all about white and a white blazer really brightens and compliments any color or print.  While I haven't worn this blazer in real life because it's not quite time (after Easter gals!) it's a sophisticated staple for Summer.

You're going to see a whole lot more gingham in the upcoming weeks with lots of fun colors and styles :)




Functional cuff buttons are a must for my blazers!  They add detail and allow for cuffing.  It adds a fun casual element to let the lining show.






Dress Beautifully in Chartreuse and Checks

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: