Mar 20, 2017

Jump Right In


Ready to jump into this new week ... almost.

Thought I'd share some outtakes with you this post because in real life, I'm often running around 'oh wait I forgot this' and eventually I'm out the door and ready.  Red lights and rear view mirrors are for lipstick right?!

I love a good jumpsuit.  It comes from my obsession with 70's glam fashion (not that hippie stuff ugh). Jumpsuits are sooooo chic!  But they can be tricky.  The key is to get the rise/proportions right.  Because movement and being comfortable is a must. I love that this one has a tie waist for added shape and a simple zipper down the back for easy on and off.  No gal wants to spend 5 mins just trying to go to the ladies room.

Solid darker shades are best but I will tell you I have an orange and ivory zebra print jumpsuit that I rock in the summer time.  Now that one is definitely for the weekend.  But a dark jumpsuit is perfectly acceptable for the office. Just keep you accessories understated and maybe add a blazer or scarf.

Don't be intimidated by the 'onesie' concept.  Try them on and embrace minor alterations.  I'm going to be hemming this one so I'm not stuck wearing these high heels with it every time.

Jump in!








Some Silliness :)


Dress Beautifully in a Jumpsuit

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: