Mar 15, 2017

Lucky Charm


"The best color in the whole world is the one that looks good on you" - Coco Chanel 

So with that, I wear emerald green.  It compliments my red locks and is such a rich saturated color like that of the precious jewel. 

Let's talk about this classic, flattering for all wrap dress. Wrap dresses synch the waist creating a feminine silhouette.  This dress in particular elongates with a v-neck bodice, vertical seams and in a midi length you're sure to do a twirl or two :) 

The dress truly speaks for itself so I just added touches of shine with gold in my earrings and studded pumps. 

Note:  These pumps were a huge treat yourself moment.  I squirreled away extra cash for several months and when generously gifted some money for Christmas I pulled the trigger! I love the lower heel so that I can wear them with ease and the sparkle of the studs.  The hardest part was waiting to wear them when they arrived at my front door.  I immediately had to take them to the best local shoe repair (Gals, 4th floor Belk in Southpark Mall, Charlotte) to have a rubber sole adhered.  This is important to protect the pointed toe from scuffs!

Wearing your favorite color is like a lucky charm, I find it instantly makes you feel pretty and gives a boost of confidence.  

And with St. Patricks Day on Friday I'm pinch free in this dress :)










Dress Beautifully in Emerald

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: