Mar 30, 2017

Modern Lines


We all have our favorite shops.  Whether it's for coffee and baked goods, a local wine bar, home decor or for unique clothing and accessories.

A couple years ago I found one of my favorite shops and the best thing I ever walked out with was a dear gal pal.  It's owner is a treasured relationship that I cherish no matter the distance between us. I love any excuse to leave the Queen City to visit this small town on the water.

This shop caught my eye for it's beautiful home decor and linens (and all the blue and white I could ever want) but it has grown so much, offering a wide range of must haves.  From furniture to clothing, baby stuff to entertaining ware, linens to jewelry, gifts to art and even design services .... it basically has it all!

An unexpected trip to the coast a couple weeks ago allowed me to have a surprise stop in!  Typically I scoop up home decor or local handmade creations but this time I spotted this dress and had to have it.

It blends modern and fun design with the classics.  Allow me to define.  The mirrored v-neckline (front and back) with choker combined with the black and white windowpane print creates a mix of elements that's sure to have gals stopping you to ask 'Where did you get that dress?'.  My response 'Beaufort Linen Company, You must check them out!'.

This dress pairs modern bodice lines with classic grid graphics that can go from casual with a pair of sandals or wedges to professional with a pair of pumps.  Gals, I literally go through the styling options in my mind when selecting garments.  And don't forget the unlimited amount of color you can add with accessories.

I thought I would share with you a round up of my current favorites at the shop but there are just too many and a constant influx of new things added everyday.  So you must visit their website to shop around and follow on Instagram to stay up to date on their latest arrivals.

I promise you'll want some of everything! And just maybe you'll add this dress to your wardrobe :)









Windowpane Dress  ||  Pumps  ||  Handbag  ||  Sunglasses  ||  Earrings  ||

Dress Beautifully in Modern Lines

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: