Aug 19, 2014

Carnation Pink

Pink has been my Favorite Color Since the Beginning (Even though Mamma didn't know for sure I was a Girl, She had Already started a Collection of Pretty Pink Dresses Before I was Born)

Pink Comes in Many Shades from Hot Bright Pink to Dark Magenta Pink to Soft Pastel Pink which I Grew Up Calling 'Carnation Pink'.  It's Commonly Associated with Baby Showers and Little Girls but I Find it Soft, Light and Refreshing. It's my Favorite Shade. 

Not Only is this Satin Blouse by Kate Spade Pretty in Pink, it's Embellished with Clear Gems on the Collar (Just the Right Amount of Sparkle).

For a Professional 'Wear-to-Work' Look I paired Carnation Pink with a Black Pencil Skirt and Pumps.  The Contrast of the Pastel and Black Hues Make for a Classy Look. 
For Day-Wear Pair with a Pair of Skinny Jeans. 








Pink Satin Blouse: Kate Spade '13 Here & Similar || 
Grosgrain Skirt: Vintage Similar & Similar || Pumps: Nine West ||



Dress Beautifully in Carnation Pink

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: