Aug 25, 2014

Laser Cut Leather

This Laser Cut Faux-Leather Shift Dress is a Gem!  It's Unique Textured Design and Mod Style Made it Irresistible. 

You don't See Dresses like this Everyday ... Which meant I Just Had to Have It.  
The Overlay is Light allowing for movement and the Shell is Stretchy in an Orange Color Making it Comfortable for all Seasons.  

Note: Orange isn't my Favorite Color to Wear as I have Ginger hues in my Mane and Freckles but the Cream of the Faux-Leather Brightens and Adds Contrast.

The Mod Era was Defined by it's Boxy Cuts, Graphic Designs and Short Hems Lines.  These aren't the Most Favorable on Petite Curvy Gals but I Find this Dress Incorporates these Concepts in a more Modern and Flattering Way with it's Longer Hem.  In Keeping with the Vintage Look I added a Brown Leather Handbag from the 60's (the smell confirms it's mid-century origin but it's worth enduring for it's beauty!)

I plan to Transition this Dress for Day & Office as Well as Across the Seasons.  
Day: Denim Jacket & Flats
Office: Blazer/Cardigan in Navy or Purple with Nude/Brown Pumps
Colder Temps:  Tights in Brown/Plum/Navy with Knee High or Ankle Boots




Laser Cut Leather Dress: Muse On Sale Here || Handbag: 1960's Vintage ||
Pumps: Nine West || Sunglasses: Target ||


Dress Beautifully in Leather Cut-Outs

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: