Jul 18, 2018

#NSALE 2018

So, I wasn't going to post about the Nordstom Anniversary Sale this year because every other blogger out there is flooding their sites & Instagram with posts and while I love a good sale it's not the reason you should shop.  I try to always purchase things below full price but in the end I purchase them because they are a positive addition to my collection.  Not because it's a 'deal'. 

Each and every piece should be loved and worn.  (because nobody has a money tree in the backyard to have pieces that collect dust #waste) 

After looking through the sale online I did however find a few things that caught my eye.  They are all versatile, classic and on trend. 
I'm definitely not purchasing them all but the jumpsuit and white booties are sure to make it in my closet :)


Lace & Pinstripe Blouse

This top has all the details! The pleated ruffled neck, lace neckline and pinstriped cotton.  Great for work and weekend.



Never met a bow necked blouse I didn't love! 



This blouse is so soft and feminine but it's the dark lace trim that sets it off! Cute with jeans or with trousers/pencil skirt at the office.



Gals, this shirt has all the Gucci vibes without the Gucci price tag! I seriously thought it was when I was scrolling online.  It definitely has my attention.



Can you have too many jumpsuits??? I'm going to say no so that I can add this one! It's classy and in a crop length I can wear any shoes I want and not have to hem.  It's perfect for work, church or dressy occasions like date night or a party.



Probably won't be purchasing this jacket because I already have several tweed jackets but it's a classic with modern/interesting details in the colors and fringe.



These shades are #2 (after the white booties) on my list to purchase.  I love the gradient from black to tortoise (similar to the expensive Celine shades).  I have a few pairs of Kate Spade sunnies and love them all.



Gorjana makes some of my favorite jewelry - love these in gold. 



Of all the things in the #nsale these I will be purchasing!  I'm obsessed.  I will be wearing them with jeans and dresses.  I love the low heel so that I can actually wear them all the time (high heels are only for church). And because the heel is low it dresses up a casual jeans and top outfit for the weekends. 
Even though the white color will break the South's rule forbidding their wear after Labor Day, I'm skirting it and wearing them anyways.  (🙀🙀🙀) They will brighten up those dark winter hues.



I'm sooooo disappointed these have sold out! If they do come back in stock, which I'm hopeful they will, I will purchase! The color and pointed toe elongate the leg (I need ALL the help I can get!) And they look super comfy.

Dress Beautifully with Pieces from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

XOXO Sarah Louise


No comments: