Jul 3, 2018

Chambray Jumpsuit


I've always loved jumpsuits, it comes from my affinity for 70's fashion (don't judge).  This year alone I've worn 3 jumpsuits.  If you follow me on Instagram you saw that I even branched out and wore one to church this past Sunday.  I go for jumpsuits that define the waist and have wide legs.
As with most of my outfits I like sleeveless.

I actually found this jumpsuit from a fellow fashionista on Instagram that shares a similar style to my own.  It comes in this chambray fabric and in white.  While my natural instinct is to buy the white since it's my most favorite color to wear the chambray is a much better option for all year wear and to keep clean.

The fabric is a great weight, it doesn't wrinkle too bad and it's heavy enough that it's not see through and holds it's shape nicely.

The ruffled shoulders help create an hourglass silhouette making your waist appear tiny.
The length is perfect for all gals, clearly it brushes my ankles but I'm petite.  On a taller gal it will be cropped.  It's nice to not have to hem! It also allows for flat sandals or heels.

Since this jumpsuit is a blank canvas you could add your personal touch with jewelry, scarves, belts, and jackets.

I'm really liking this brand!






Jumpsuit | Pumps & Similar | Earrings |

Tomorrow is the 4th of July and I hope that you have fun plans to celebrate the blessing of living in a free country with friends and family!

Mr's parents are in town and soaking up every moment with baby Vivian Louise.
We are headed out on our first trip without her this weekend to Michigan for a wedding and I'm packing this jumpsuit to wear Friday night.
Note:  I have NO idea how we are going to leave her but I know she's in the most loving hands and we will all be just fine (I'm not sure who's going to cry more ... definitely me!) 

Dress Beautifully in a Jumpsuit

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: