Aug 19, 2024

1st Day Facts

 This is our last week of Summer before 1st grade! 1st grade! It seems like yesterday I was holding her in my arms rocking her to sleeps a teeny tiny baby. 


Vivian is a meek little girl and bashful with new things (I was the same). Even now at 41 I can be timid in new social settings (if you know me in real life this can be surprising as I'm full of enthusiasm!) because we all want to be liked and welcomed. 

Here are 3 things for us all to know ...

YOU HAVE AN IMPORTANT PURPOSE


Bless others shining your light with your talents and friendship

YOU ARE WORTHY


Be confident in the special person you are 

YOU ARE NEVER ALONE


God is always with you filling you with his love and gifts 

He has the whole world in His hands including our children, their teachers, schools, classmates and us as parents!

Dress Beautifully in the New School Year

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: