Aug 30, 2024

Friday Favorites: Sparkle Shirts

 TGIF!!! The first week of school was amazing! I thoroughly enjoyed being in the gym early each morning, treating myself to time alone and hearing about new exciting things when Vivian came home from school. I am however, extremely ready for some cooler temperatures to show up! 

Do y'all remember 10 years ago when J Crew dressed us in sequin shirts in an array of patterns and colors? Well I do and I'm pretty sure I wore everything they made. While I don't foresee going back to that level, I do like a little sparkle.


note this is a bit oversized in design - I'm wearing a petite

This shirt did it just right! In a classic button up design, the flat-sewn, clear sequins are subtle and more palatable for every day wear. I also love the contrasting white collar and cuffs!

Style Tip: I pair extra dressy pieces with causal ones, like jeans and sneakers for a balanced look.

Here are some pretty sparkle shirts ...






also in black & silver







Dress Beautifully in a Sparkle Shirt

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: