Mar 8, 2017

The Everything Sundress


Sundresses are a staple for Spring/Summer.  Aesthetically they're feminine and pretty, functionally they're cool and comfortable. #winning

This sundress has all the elements of perfection: stripes, ruffles, bows and it's shoulder baring (apparently they're the 'It' body part).  I'm actually fine with the exposure of off-the-shoulder designs. Shoulders/collar areas are the smallest and daintiest part of a lady and it's not revealing in the cleavage department as the line is straight across.
Note: I'm NOT ok with low cut necklines or super short hem lines. #modesty

This sundress is designed to be a true off-the-shoulder, however I find the lack of arm mobility so frustrating due to the constraint around the bicep area.  Picture this, you're sitting at dinner and you reach for your glass and Snap! the elastic strap springs up on top of your shoulder. sigh Now you have to pull it back down in place.  I just feel like my arms are glued down by my sides and I can only bend at the elbow ... makes me feel like a t-rex.

Sooooo, because of the construction of this dress I was actually able to wear it as a strapless by not putting my arms through the shoulder straps. Genius if I do say so myself.  The dress is very pretty both ways so wear it which ever way suits your fancy.

I paired it with my favorite new wedges and I can't tell you gals enough how comfortable these are. AND I feel super tall which never happens as high stilettos make my feet hurt just looking at them.

This sundress will not only keep you cool in the Summer heat but it will bring the chic to any occasion.









Dress Beautifully in a Sundress

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: