Nov 1, 2016

Fuchsia Fancy Pants



They call me 'fancy pants' and you know what, I am!  Being different from the rest is fine by me.  So what I like to dress up and wear red lipstick and gold jewelry. It doesn't make me less cool, it makes me, me.  I'm proud to have my own unique fancy style and when I saw these fuchsia pants I thought to myself, how perfectly fitting! 

Bottoms, skirts and pants, are most commonly designed in neutrals/darker shades.  While I agree that it's a flattering and stylistically smart it's fun to switch it up and strut in a bold color.  

And just because these fuchsia pants make a statement all by themselves, it doesn't mean your top has to be boring.  I went shiny with this silver blouse but plan to also pair with a crisp white shirt, denim, a black/navy or camel sweater and for extra femininity a floral blouse. 

Since this look is color blocked, I opted for these snake pumps for a pop of print. Scarves are another way to add print to a solid look.

Embrace color and put on a pair of bright pants!






More colored Pants: Here Here & Here || 

Dress Beautifully in Fuchsia Pants 

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: