Jun 6, 2017

Black & White with a Pop of Red




Gingham is just plain print goodness.  Simple boxes of contrast in a grid pattern.


And is there anything more classic than black and white with a pop of red?! Not in my wardrobe.


I did do something slightly unexpected.  Rather than pair with black shoes/sandals, I went with a cognac brown.  Still a neutral but not so matchy.


As far as the pop of red, now that’s completely overplayed but THIS BAG!!!!


Oh and I’m on the midi length bandwagon. AND I’m petite. So throw out the mindset you have to be tall and thin to rock a longer length! Key is to have a defined waist line, the higher the better and you will look longer, I promise.









Gingham Dress  -  Here & Here & Here  ||  Sandals  ||  Handbag  ||  

Dress Beautifully in a Gingham Dress

XOXO Sarah Louise

1 comment:

Zips Online said...

Love the dress it simple yet elegant and sophisticated. What kind of fabric the dress is made of?