Jun 27, 2018

Ways to Wear: Tiered Midi Skirt

Hey gals, so I thought I'd try something new.  I posted about this statement skirt a couple weeks ago and styled it with just a basic white tee and block heeled sandals.  I always share with you gals ways I have/intend to style pieces for a variety of looks but I thought it would be fun to actually share with you ways I've worn a garment.

So in case you were wondering, yes, I do wear the pieces I post about in real life.

Note:  Sometimes when scrolling through my instagram feed I really have to wonder if those gals actually wear what they post.  I can promise you that what I share are pieces I have personally chosen to add to my wardrobe.  I believe a wardrobe should be a collection of pieces that not only make you happy but that get worn.

So here's how I styled it on this post ...


Here's how I styled it for church ...

I swapped the gingham clutch for gingham pumps and the tee for a pretty lace blouse.

Here's how I styled it for a Sunday afternoon at my Mamma's ...

Comfy in a printed tank and sandals.  

Here's how I styled it for one of Vivian Louise's Dr appts ...


Here's how I styled it for lunch with a gal pal ...

Striped Tank and Wedges

Fashion is what you buy, but style is what you do with it! 

My Skirt (lavender & navy) Here and in Embroidered Pineapples

Dress Beautifully in All the Ways You Style Your Pieces

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: