Sep 11, 2018

Paper Bag Pants


Raise your hand if you want an outfit that whittles your waist! It's high time you get yourself a pair of paper bag waist pants.  Let me explain.  The name is deceiving, there's nothing plain or unattractive about these pants.  It is simply used to describe the cinched waist like that of the bag.  The waist is higher and often has a fabric tie sash.  This highlights the smallest part on your body.

The legs tend to have more volume so I suggest pairing with a fitted top and always tuck in to highlight the tee tiny waist these pants will give you.

And not only do they flatter, they're extra comfortable! 
I swapped out the sash for a contrasting belt.  It adds texture, color and acts as an accessory.

These pants are timeless, just look back at Audrey Hepburn! So I kept my blouse and pumps classic.

PS Baby girl has me on Target runs weekly and like every other gal who steps into the 'danger zone' (that's what I call it because the amount of things you bring home and money you will spend on each run is dangerous #truth) I came home with more than diapers and baby food, such as these pants! 








Dress Beautifully in Paper Bag Waist Pants

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: