Oct 24, 2018

Blaze


Blazers aren't just for the office. They elevate a weekend/casual outfit to a put-together chic look.  Personally, I don't wear cardigans (I own less than 5) but have a large inventory of blazers in a variety of fabrics and prints.  Blazers are my go-to for layering because they are structured, durable and sophisticated.

Pairing blazers with a pair of jeans and a basic t-shirt polishes a casual outfit.  And while the temperatures have cooled down, it's not quite cold enough for a coat so a blazer is great for layering.

I've noticed that blazers are making a big appearance on the retail racks so scoop yourself up a neutral one and I promise you'll find yourself wearing it on repeat.

Tip:  Look for functional cuff buttons which will allow you to roll up the sleeves.







Dress Beautifully in a Blazer

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: