Oct 10, 2018

Ivory Trench


The trench is a timeless piece everyone should own. And not only will you always look classy, it's a wise investment.  Wear it for many many years (and it will keep you dry on rainy days like today).  About 90% of my closet is classic/timeless pieces.  So naturally, in my favorite color to wear, this dress was a perfect addition.

Midi length dresses or skirts are not just for taller gals.  Personally I feel they make me look longer.  And I'm more comfortable in longer lengths.

When we finally get some cooler fall weather I plan to contrast this dress with a modern suede Moto jacket.

I replaced the self fabric sash with a leather belt for added detail and color. And for some print and texture a pair of snake pumps. I always add my own belts to dresses.

I've already worn this dress on a gals night and to church!









Dress Beautifully in a Trench Dress

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: