Oct 29, 2018

Highs & Lows


Hey gals! I hope you're having a great start to the week. I wore this dress to church yesterday and the ladies showered me with compliments and insisted that it make it on a post.  I also shared it on my Instagram stories (if you don't watch them you're missing out on a lot of cuteness from Vivian Louise).  Not only did I receive a lot of requests for links to this dress but a lot of happiness when they realized it's from Target and $35!

So we snapped a few pics right after church :)

Now that I'm a Mamma I'm at Target all the time! And all sorts of things end up in my cart, mostly for baby girl, but I tend to wonder the aisles and things I didn't even know I wanted make it home.

The trick to styling a garment from a big box store is accessorizing it with fancier items. So I paired it with a designer handbag, pumps and belt.

I always swap out dress sashes with belts. I love belts and always have. My favorites are vintage.
It also creates a feminine waistline.

Now I don't typically wear dark florals but I loved the lighter brighter colors against the black and the cut is super flattering! It's has buttons all the way down with ruffles! And the cap sleeves flatter the shoulders.
I added these fun tasseled earrings to pull from the lavender in the flowers.







Dress Beautifully in a Mix of Splurge and Steal Pieces

XOXO Sarah Louise

1 comment:

Dorothymcollier said...

This Is An Excellent Post I Seen. I Have To Thanks To You To Share It It Is Really What I Wanted To See Hope In Future You Will Continue For Sharing.
Night Out Dress