Oct 11, 2024

Friday Favorites: Jeans

 Gals, I'm a blue jean baby! I wear jeans (outside of Summer) nearly every day. I am that person that chills in jeans. I like the classic look, go with everything style and structure they give. 

I won't pretend that jean shopping is easy. In fact I've tried on piles of jeans recently in all different washes, designs and price points.


I love this trend - these are a splurge so they stayed at the store

Note: the high end designer jeans doesn't = best ... the best are what fit & feel great!

Jeans are specific to body type so my favorites may not be yours and vice versa. I have a narrow waist and hip but I'm curvy in my derriere and legs.  I like barrel jeans, loose straight jeans and trouser/wide legs jeans as they give room for my legs without clinging. 

Here are some jeans I've tried, bought that fit great ...


These are an AMAZING price! 


also great price - solid dark wash is classic & slimming











Dress Beautifully in Jeans

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: