Oct 14, 2024

Heart of the Matter

I have this great love for beautiful things, people and God. My hope is that by sharing them it spreads joy.


Today is my 4,000th post on Instagram and by then end of this year I aim to have written 1500 blog posts! It's a perfect time to share the heart behind it all. 



I believe that dressing beautifully starts on the inside so I share encouraging messages in growing faith & love for others.


I believe that what you wear can showcase the unique and special person that you are and give you confidence to go out and shine your light bright. I share outfits to inspire you to create looks that suit your fancy and help make you feel your most beautiful.


Life is too short to wear boring clothes


Dress Yourself Beautifully! 


XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: