Oct 7, 2024

Throne before the Phone

 I'm a woman of many words and thoroughly enjoy sharing chit chats with my friends, sisters, and Mama.  I'm a quick draw with my phone to share the good, bad and anything in between. But I'm working on changing the way I talk.

Talking is what us women folk do. However, we tend to overshare about ourselves and others ... aka Gossip.

What if we ....


Take it to the Throne Before the Phone

Before we pick up the phone to talk to someone else about our problems - talk to God first.

The thing is God knows it ALL! He knows your side, the other side and the truth.
He knows what you need and when you need it.

And it goes both ways. Encourage your friends to talk to God before they bring it to you. 
We are called to bear one another's burdens, so when we do share, let our words be truthful, useful and good.

Note: Counsel from Godly women can be a blessing!

Dress Beautifully Bringing it to the
Throne Before the Phone

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: