Oct 28, 2016

Friday 5: Velvet

I'm obsessing over velvet!  It's the fabric of the season and trending huge.

Velvet can be reminiscent of those Christmas dresses you wore in years past.  It has a fancy vibe.
But today, in a variety colors and modern designs velvet is a must have for any occasion.  Even velvet shoes have me swooning.
Not to mention it feels sooooo soft and eye catching as it shines when you move.

Here are some of my favorite velvet pieces I've scouted ...


Blazer  -  Pants  -  Pink Flats  -  Blue Flats  -  Crinkled Dress  -  Velvet Shirtdress  -  Top   

Blazer:  I love a good blazer and in these colder months it's just the time to change it up with texture like velvet.  

Pants:  Fits like a jean but so much softer!  Love the rich colors of burgundy and navy.

Shoes:  I love both of these!  Especially the lighter shades. Pretty sure one of my gal pals is going to purchase the pink pair. 

Dresses:  Adore both of these.  The crinkle on the shift gives lots of interest. But the shirtdress fit so much better with it's waist line.  I brought it home in this grey color :)

Top:  A relaxed yet slightly fancy tee you could dress up or down and be extra comfortable.

Dress Beautifully in Velvet

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: