Feb 3, 2014

Mint & Mustard

Mustard is one of my Favorite Colors to Style as a Neutral.. Probably because it looks like GOLD!

I have a slight ... ok Severe obsession with blazers!

When I saw this one a few Winters ago it was a must have.  
The mint is soft and fresh for winter.  
Don't get me wrong I love pulling out my rich dark tones 
but taking my favorite spring pastels and incorporating them in winter fabrics (wool, tweed and cashmere) is icing on the cake!



Nude Pumps not only elongate the leg but pair nicely with lots of color  


I Grounded the Colors with Navy - Found in the Brass Buttons and Striped Lining 



All Pieces J Crew- Hacking Jacket, Sleeveless Beaded Button Up, No. 2 Pencil Skirt
Nude Pumps - Tahari, Nail Polish - Butter
Watch - Michael Kors, Earrings - Kate Spade, Ring - Sapphire & Diamonds (Gift from Mr)

Rolling the Cuffs Adds a Pop of Print and Showcases your Wrist Baubles
(Functional Buttons on the Cuff - A Blazer Must Have)

Freshen Your Look with Mint 
Garnish Your Style with Mustard


XOXO Sarah Louise



No comments: