Feb 27, 2014

Très Chic Parisienne Luncheon

2 Big Dreams of Mine - Paris & A Graceful Host....

It may be a Long while before I Strut the Streets of Paris, but I can Most Certainly be a Graceful Host!

Last Thursday I Hosted a French Themed Luncheon for Some of my Fantastic Fellow Military Wives.

Opening Up My Home and Inviting Others to Share in Making Great Memories is the Ultimate form of Southern Hospitality.   

My Desire is for Friends to Feel Comfortable, Full and Loved.  

It's not about the Fancy Decor, Fancy Silver & China or about the Fancy Clothes.

It's about the Warm Hugs, Big Smiles, and Attentive & Caring Attitudes.

Since my Culinary Skills are lacking to say the Least, I was not Involved in Making the Parisienne Yumminess......

        Gourmet Menu:
Hors D'oeuvres
    Bacon, Gruyere & Spinach Quiche
    French Onion Toasts
    Leek Fritters with Garlic & Lemon Cream
1st Course
    Golden winter Soup with Thyme Croutons
2nd Course
    Wintergreens with Warm Goat Cheese & Champagne Vinaigrette
Main Course
    Roasted Cornish Game Hens with Tangerine-Herb Butter
    Haricots Verts & Wild Mushrooms with Hazelnuts
Dessert
    Pots de Creme a L'Orange

I was Fittingly Responsible for the Fabulous Champagne Cocktail :)

The Cocktail - Champagne & Chambord 
** I prefer French Bubbles but in Serving 16 it wasn't economical


 
Chambord Made for Perfect Pink Bubbles



This Mrs Leaves Her Mark with Red Lipstick


 Fabulous Mademoiselles 


After Party in the Sunny Waterfront Backyard
Avec Mes Amies 


Be A Très Chic Graceful Host

XOXO Sarah Louise



2 comments:

Catherine St Pierre said...

Glad you posted about this. I love your outfit!

Anonymous said...

Can you please give me tips on your beautiful updo?