Feb 26, 2014

Wednesday Words - An Act of Kindness

Giving to Others is an Act I was Raised On.

Mamma Taught Us to Always Give Thanks for Our Many Blessings as There are Those Who Have Great Needs!

For Over 12 Years Now I have been a Member & Supporter of Several Non-Profits.
I'm a Junior Leaguer, having served on Advocacy & Public Affairs Committees.
As a Naval Officer's Spouse, I'm also the Benevolence Chairperson on the Board of a Military Affiliated Non-Profit.

My Family, Friends, and Social Engagements Bring Me Much Happiness, but There's Something Special That Comes with Serving a Greater Cause.  

This Friday I, along with my Committee and Non-Profit Members, will be Hosting Our Biggest Fundraiser of the Year Benefitting Local Military Families.

All the Hard Work, Efforts and Fun to be Had Don't Compare to the Reward of Helping Others.


Give an Act of Kindness

XOXO Sarah Louise


No comments: