Sep 21, 2015

Around Here ....

ok gals, so posting has been slim - because I've been slightly 'unplugged' spending time with Mr, traveling and settling into our new home. But rest assured I've got a beautiful line up for Fall coming your way.

Here's a peek at what's been going on around here ....


5am wake up call comes very early! purrrr 


Priorities


Fuel break


Hiking at the Whitewater Center


Scragley is sad there's no room for him in my suitcase to visit Mr


Mr to a T: Camo, NC & America


Spending a Sunday Afternoon Swinging 
I'm all about soaking up every moment together


September Issues - addressing Fall's must haves


Custom bedding arrived!!!!  Stay tuned for the boudoir reveal 


I spend as much time as possible in our sunroom


While on a Target run I found these bottles of bubbles with my name on them! #cheers


Uh Self checkout?!!! makes my target runs even more fun :)


This is how I roll - higher the hair closer to heaven 
My Grandma & Mamma taught me all about hot rollers 


Bigger is better #redhairdontcare 


My new neighbors had me over for dinner to welcome me to the hood and you should never come empty handed so I made one of my favorite sweet treats. A healthier lemon pound cake.  And like everything else in my world - dress it beautifully in a decorative bundt pan


I've made every attempt to kiss his face off!  

It's important to just sit back and enjoy life and the moments that matter.  

Dress Your Days Beautifully with Lots of Love & Happiness

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: