Dec 12, 2017

Black & Camel



I love the color combination of black and camel.  They're rich neutrals.  I must admit I've never worn so much black in my whole life as I have being pregnant.  First, it's available (maternity options are limited) and second it's slimming/concealing so I'm going with it.

I purchased this vest over the Summer at the Nordstrom anniversary sale and knew it would be great this winter being pregnant to layer.  I officially can not button my coats and have only worn them twice.  Baby girl is a heater!

I really like long vests because they're basically a one size fits all and they make me feel tall (hard to do at 5'2").  They're professional for work and chic with a pair of distressed jeans on the weekends.

Note:  I have to apologize for these not-so-sharp pics - we didn't shoot these at our normal late afternoon time and with bright lighting didn't get the settings right but you get the point.

Oh I almost forgot about these earrings!  They've been on my wish list and I pulled the trigger on Cyber Monday.  I absolutely LOVE them!!!







Black Dress  ||  Vest & Coat  ||  Tights  ||  Pumps  ||  Earrings  || Handbag & Similar  ||

Dress Beautifully in Black & Camel

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: