Dec 27, 2017

Python Purse


Gals, this look bumped the others down on the list to post because I was so excited to share this python purse Mr gifted me for Christmas.  I had posted about it on this Friday 5 Post several weeks back and when it was 30% off for Black Friday I made sure Mr knew about it.

Surprise presents are just rare for us.  So rather than struggle and hunt down something that the other may want we either treat ourselves or send a link via email - so romantic I know. But honestly romance isn't in wrapped presents, it's in the little things like when Mr surprised me with my nursery chair or when he put together baby girl's crib on a day I was super sick at work and sent me a picture.

So back to the purse/outfit, I do believe that when you're wearing solids or color blocking you must add some print somewhere and animal prints are my most favorite! Despite my intense fear of snakes I'm obsessed with snake accessories.  They have a fierceness and expensive look about them.

This dress is obviously maternity - but my vest is not.  I've utilized vests and jackets to add style and variety to my maternity pieces.  Even thought they don't button I find that they still get the style job done and they even help me feel a bit more confident by adding coverage to all my extra curves.






PS #36weeks

Maternity LBD  ||  Vest  ||  Python Purse  ||  Pumps  || 

Dress Beautifully with Python Accessories

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: