Dec 25, 2017

Merry Christmas

From My Family to Yours


Our Christmas Card


Mr and I have never had two Christmases alike and this year was no exception.  However, worshiping the birth of our Savior remains constant.
My favorite is the candle light service on Christmas Eve.  Seeing the light in the dark from each person's hands reminds me that we all have hope!


Mr barely made it both Sunday morning as our family lit the 4th 'Joy' candle in the advent wreath and  Sunday night as he had to work (the ER never closes) but we sat in the same pew we've been in for over 8 years now hand in hand giving thanks for our undeserved blessings.


Christmas Eve night was quiet, until we decided to bust into our presents! Of all the pretty new shiny gifts the precious gift of our baby girl is the greatest.  Her due date is in one month and I can honestly say I've never wanted something so much!!! (mostly because I'm still throwing up and uncomfortable as ever)

Christmas Day has been even more quiet as Mr was back treating patients in the ER.  I'm no stranger to missing him on holidays as his service heart called him to military that included a deployment to the Middle East and a career practicing medicine.  I took today to reflect and have gratitude for all that I do have.  And I enjoyed watching Hallmark movies undisturbed :)

Baby girl had me sick as a dog this evening and as frustrated as I am it's a small price to pay.  PS how in the world does this belly keep growing when I can barely keep food down?! sigh

Even Scragley enjoyed the day sleeping away in the left over gift boxes.

This year truly has been merry & bright!

May Your Christmas Be Dressed Beautifully Surrounded By Those You Love

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: