Dec 1, 2017

Friday 5: Festive Tops

TGIF! And it’s going to be a good one! Mr is off of work this weekend (that NEVER happens!) ok well technically he’s on call Saturday but I’m choosing to believe that he won’t have to go in and I can soak up two days in a row of his greatness.  The times of just us two are quickly coming to an end so we plan to take advantage.  We never did get around to taking a baby moon (see reason above) but we are going to go on a dinner date, decorate our home for Christmas and work on organizing the nursery because gals, it’s 90% done!!!!  I’m so excited I can’t stand it! After we organize and put away all of her gifts and I finish her drapes I’ll be able to share pictures with you.
We are also helping to decorate our church for Christmas Saturday morning – it’s over 100 years old and such a beauty!  We are going to try and squeeze in a tour of the maternity center I’ll be delivering at after – ekkk it’s getting real!

Now that our calendars are turned to December tis the season for festive parties and that means festive outfits. Ruffles, bows, plaid, velvet and sequins - I've rounded up a bit of everything for you! Personally, I’ll be in a black maternity dress accessorized with sparkly baubles and furs.

BUT, if I didn’t have the bump I’d be wearing one  of these party tops – In fact I think I’m going to order the ruffled off the shoulder one for Valentine’s Day next year J



Dress Beautifully in a Festive Top this Holiday Season

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: