Feb 6, 2018

Lace Tops

As soon as baby girl was born I knew within the first two weeks we would be taking her newborn/family photos. I hadn't picked out exactly what I would wear but I knew I wanted the images to be light and bright.  That meant white, which is what I wear more than any other color anyways.

White gives you a refreshed and lively look. As a brand new Mamma I needed to look like I wasn't as sleep deprived as I really was.  I also wanted to feel pretty and proud to be in these photos so that the joy of our new baby would reflect.  Again a challenge when your figure has gone through such a drastic change.

I chose a feminine lace top.  It did everything I wanted it to and the pictures were absolutely beautiful!




Similar Options: 





Dress Beautifully in a White Lace Top

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: