May 7, 2018

Lilly Pulitzer: Mommy & Me


I have been so excited to dress Vivian Louise and I in matching 'Mommy & Me' outfits. When Spring hit I was ready to find us the perfect pieces and knew Lilly Pulitzer would be it!  The prints are bright and colorful just like the joy I share with baby girl.

Our first Mother's Day is Sunday and I'm bursting with gratitude to God for blessing us with her!
(Last year I was pregnant with her on Mother's Day and didn't know it until 5 days later!)

Seriously if you have a daughter nothing's more fun that wearing matching outfits :)

I foresee many matching Lilly outfits in our future. Hopefully taking the pictures will be easier! Vivian Louise did not like the bright sun and would only smile and laugh when the camera was away.







Blouse  ||  White Jeans  ||  Wedges  ||  Earrings  ||

Dress Beautifully in Lilly Pulitzer

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: