May 29, 2018

Floral Full Length


I hope you gals had a very fun and happy Memorial Day weekend. While the cook outs and beach trips are fun that's not the reason behind the long weekend. Mr came home from his deployment in the Middle East 2 years ago and I'm reminded that so many service members don't.  Freedom isn't free!
We actually went to the military town we lived in during his service to visit Mr's parents.  It was our first trip with baby Vivian Louise and she did amazing! There's nothing better than family time.

Since my outfits are constrained to two piece ensembles due to Mamma duties I'm embracing skirts beyond the pencil design.  It's a bittersweet time taking the summer off from work but I must say I'm enjoying more fun and casual clothes which is completely out of character for me. But casual doesn't mean leggings and workout clothes. Y'all I firmly believe gym clothes are 100% for exercise NOT for just wearing. I bet I just offended but I'm a dressy gal.

Along with being dressy I'm also very modest.  As a 35 year old lady I believe in dressing conservatively.  So, naturally I'm into the maxi, midi and knee lengths over mini.
I loved the colors in this maxi skirt, vibrant and just pretty!
It's like wearing a flower garden.

This skirt is actually ankle length and because it sits higher on the waist it's very elongating.

You could pair it with just about any color.  That's what's so fun about florals, lots of colors.  I went with a neutral top with a contrasting print but it's a subtle print so it doesn't compete. I seriously love striped tops.  Also, cotton tops are your friend in the heat of Summer.

This skirt is dressy enough for church, or a night out and casual enough for a Saturday afternoon of errands or a lunch date.

Go longer with your skirts this summer, I promise you'll feel pretty!








Dress Beautifully in Full Length Florals

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: