May 31, 2018

Lemon Love

Hey gals, so when it comes to my favorite things lemons are at the top of the list.  They're bright and light and just plain tuity fruity! I was even gifted a lemon necklace and a lemon tree for my 31st birthday - sadly the tree didn't make it (I blame our move that summer) but I'm hoping to try again.  I always have lemon cake for my birthday, and even for my baby showers.  I cook with lemons (when I cook) as much as possible.

I even love lemon clothes! She says surprising no one.  In 2014 Kate Spade's Spring line was ALL about lemons.  Y'all I wanted one of everything.  I opted for the necklace since I already had a dress. And when baby Vivian Louise came along, I of course wanted to dress her in lemon prints too.

4 Years ago this month I blogged about my lemon dress, and it's still one of my favorites.  Now, when it comes to loving something you can go overboard.  This is the only lemon garment I own.  Even for baby girl I didn't pick a nursery theme with a character or animal for her.  I did however go with the color lavender/purple.

So in honor of #tbt (throwback Thursday) here's to this post 4 years ago and lots of current lemon pieces I've found for you and for baby girl 🍋

Lemon Dress circa May 2014

CURRENT PIECES






Banana Republic has a ton of lemon pieces right now (shirts, tees, even a bikini!) ... I just may have to add this broach, definitely this tee ... and maybe this scarf too :) too much?? haha





I almost bought this a few weeks ago but see above, you can go overboard!








FOR BABY GIRL







Dress Beautifully in Lemon

XOXO Sarah Louise


No comments: