Nov 7, 2018

Opposites Attract


Lavender, lace and leopard - Say that 3 times fast!  These aren't your average color, texture and pattern pairings BUT I think they're fabulous.  Combining contrasting elements creates a look that's interesting and stylish.

The soft pastel color lavender with the rich bold browns alongside the feminine texture of the lace with the fierceness of the animal print is a combination of opposites that is striking.
It's unexpected yet very pretty.

Personally, I love pastels in the cooler months.  There's so much darkness and heavy textures it's nice to see fresh colors. And you can wear them all year long.  You can't say the same for a burgundy velvet top (not that I'm opposed to wearing one).

Mix up your colors and textures gals and give your pieces new style!

PS I'm giddy about ALL the lavender on the racks! It's baby girl's color and I've adopted it for myself too :) The matching skirt to this top may be on its way to my closet!








Dress Beautifully in Lavender Lace & Leopard

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: