Nov 28, 2018

Knits & Pleats


Well gals, because soft sweaters are are cozy and a pleated skirt makes great twirls this outfit is undeniably pretty fabulous. Need I go on?!

Now for the accessories I mixed the classy with the edgy, pearls and studded pumps.
Pearls are not just for old ladies, personally I love wearing mine.  They're forever cherished pieces that I hope to pass down to baby Vivian Louise and for even her to pass down. Keeping your outfit modern will remove any 'Grandma' vibes.

I wore this outfit to church this past Sunday but it would be perfect for the office or an upcoming holiday shindig. Replace the sweater with a blouse and you have year long wear.





This sweater has a puff sleeve, but NOT the 80's kind (although there are tiny shoulder pads sewn in).  That's most of the reason I bought it, I have very narrow and small shoulders and I feel it balances my shape.





Dress Beautifully in Knits and Pleats
(And don't forget your pearls)

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: