Dec 14, 2018

Traditional Tartan


Tis the season for tartan!  This festive plaid will surely have you looking ready for Christmas (even if you're hustling to get gifts, wrap them and have your house clean and decorated). As long as you look like you have it all together on the outside the secret is safe! At least that's what I tell myself :)

I've had this top for several years now but thankfully it comes back every year. It's a classic piece that goes with everything, comfortable and can be dressed up or down for any holiday occasion.

I added some Christmas red with my handbag and a vintage belt for a touch of sparkle.

Now, these SHOES! I die!  I saw them out shopping with baby Vivian Louise several weeks ago and wanted them sooooo bad.  They look high fashion, super comfortable with a low heel and come on, they have an oversized velvet bow!!!!! However when I turned the shoe upside down the sticker shock killed the mood.  BUT tis also the season for epic sales, so I brought these puppies home for nearly 70% off the day before Thanksgiving.
That's my preferred day to shop over Black Friday because most retailers are running the sale starting Wednesday and no one is out because they're cooking (I'd rather do anything but that) and no crowds.

So put on your tartan and enjoy the joy of Christmas!







Dress Beautifully in Tartan Plaid

XOXO Sarah Louise

1 comment:

Smart_Margauz said...

This outfit is simply beautiful. Thank you for sharing this with us.