Nov 25, 2020

Pretty Printed Silk Blouse



Happy almost Thanksgiving! No matter what plans you have this year I'm hoping they still include seeing those that are dear to you.  However you plan to feast, you're going to want a dinner outfit.  Now, I'm never going to pull out a pair of stretchy pants, the truth is I don't really own them, and believe even if your meal is just your immediate family that the occasion merits appropriate effort.  

We are quick to point out just how different, hard and strange this year is BUT still we have an abundance of undeserved blessings to give thanks for. Let's respect the occasion with a pretty presentation.  I'm not saying dress formal, you can wear a lovely outfit and still be comfortable.  

I love a printed silk blouse for it's feminine beauty and timeless style.
Pair it with a soft pair of jeans and you have a look that's practical and pretty.

Note:  While I may not support the wear of leggings (not pants) I do advocate a soft warm pair of slippers. 

This blouse caught my attention months ago and I've been waiting eagerly for it to go on sale.  I scooped it up immediately when it did.  I love the gorgeous print mimicking hand painted art.  While it is primarily pastel colors, I swoon over the soft pink, there are small amounts of darker saturated tones which make styling options endless.

You could go casual with jeans or pair with colored bottoms such as ivory, other pastels or since it's Winter burgundy, navy, black or dark green. I'm planning to pair it with this leather skirt & these leather pants!

P.S. These jeans are absolutely amazing! Soft, comfortable and great length for any shoe pairing. 




So many colors to pick from when it comes to styling.


This blouse is a piece you'll wear for many many years!




Dress Beautifully in Printed Silk

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: