Nov 18, 2020

Dark & Light



I'm loving a black top and light jeans look.  The juxtaposition of the two makes for a sharp yet relaxed look. Black tends to be a formal color and a light wash jean is nothing but casual so when paired together you get a balanced ensemble that can transend across occasions. 

Personally, I believe it's the atypical pairing of pieces that create the most interesting outfits. 

When styling contrasting garments together, you stretch outside the 'event' box by having both elements of dressy and carefree. This also optimizes your wardrobe by creating versatile outfits. 

I eyed this blouse for a while as I loved the ruffles, modern details and shape. I rarely wear black, so when I do it must make a statement!









Dress Beautifully in a Dark Top & Light Jeans

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: