Dec 4, 2020

Friday Favorites: Collars & Puff Sleeves

A few of my favorite things ... Collars and Puff Sleeves!

They add strong yet feminine details to a garment.  They were very prominent in the styles of the 80's and done in pretty colors and fabrics who wouldn't want to resemble Princess Diana?!!

Fun Fact: I'm just as enamored with Princess Diana's style as I am Kate's!






This reminds me of Princess Diana so much
I may spring for it!


also in white


also in white & black


I order this on Black Friday for over half off! 
one of my fav designers


also in white






major sale!


this looks so designer and the crisp cotton is so nice!


I've had this one on my wish list for a while now.
It's a great layering option for tops and dresses

Dress Beautifully in a Statement Collar & Puff Sleeves

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: