Dec 16, 2020

Purple Majesty

 


Holiday Style is all about glitz, glamour but in a polished manner (New Years Eve comes later where you can replace the polished element with sass). Purple is an elegant color.  It's one that has been associated with royalty throughout time. Its a rich and unique color that's always been a favorite of mine.  However, I have found that it's not such a common color on the racks. So when I find it for myself or Vivian I scoop it up.

I believe it compliments and is just so beautiful on all women regardless of hair or skin tones. 

You don't have to wear red or green to have holiday style.  Shop your closet for rich colors and pair with black and heavy textures for a seasonally fitting ensemble. Bows and gold are always fun to accessorize with.  My black skirt is vintage.  Pieces from the past are my most treasured in my closet for their unique, classic and storied beauty. They also tend to be made with the highest of quality. 

Put on some purple and feel like a royal!








Dress Beautifully in Royal Purple

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: