Dec 18, 2020

Friday Favorites: Filthy Animals

TGIF and 1 week til Christmas!!! I'm so holly jolly over here to celebrate Jesus's birthday, the blessings this year has brought (yes I know it's be challenging but what year isn't?) and the magic with our darling Vivian Louise! 

Side note: for over a month we've been renovating several rooms in our home and it's finally coming to completion! Just a few last finishing touches. Blog posts on everything coming at ya in the new year!

For my last 'Friday Favorites' post of 2020 I thought I'd go out fierce since that's been an adjective I'd use to describe a lot of things about 2020.

Here are some fierce animal prints to dress beautifully in ...


available in lots of colors

































Dress Beautifully in Animal Print

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: