Jul 24, 2024

Minis

Greetings from the beach! I'm currently vacationing with my family and soaking up all the time together (Ryan was away for nearly a month). I've even been embracing a slower pace doing puzzles, reading and resting. One of the highlights was finding 46 shark teeth and some beautiful sea shells yesterday! 



I've never been a mini skirt gal nor a short-shorts gal for that matter. I like my hem lines long. BUT in this heat less coverage is a matter of survival. I find that I fancy skirts in a light fabric with movement created by ruffles or an a-line design. 

This one has a flat front, fun yellow floral print, and two drop hem ruffled layers with an eyelet trim. This yellow is like a neutral and pairs beautifully with other colors like purple, blue and green. Denim is always nice too. 

Tip: Transition this one nicely into Fall with a sweater and/or bootie.

Mini skirts can be casual with a cotton tank/tee or dressy with a blouse and heels.

Dress Beautifully in a Mini

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: