Jul 8, 2024

Summer Beauty

 In these hot months my beauty routine has to make some changes. My skin is over exposed and less is more for surviving the heat. 

I often refer to myself as a 'DIY Groomer' meaning I may get a manicure and pedicure once a year, I get 3 trims to my mane a year and I've only been to a spa a few times ever. I do my own makeup, hair, skin and nails. I don't like spending the money (I prefer to see it in my closet!) or the time and quite honestly I'm happy with my own skills. 

Here are some Summer beauty products I use and love ...



I can NOT live without this. I glow in the dark without it. 
The only color my natural skin has is billions of freckles. 
I only use it on my legs & apply it after shaving with my hands.



I use this prior to shaving.



Essie Clambake was my #1 color and devastatingly it's discontinued.
I've since been using color Geranium (coincidentally was my Grandma's favorite flower) 



I love this because it's truly colorless, smooth and light.



this truly sets my makeup and controls shine all day
This is new to me this year & I'm committed.


I added these this Summer and plan to use them all year long.
My face Never Ever is exposed to sun so I've lost my freckles and it's always lighter than the rest of me.
I add these drops to my moisturizer at night and wake up with color! 

Dress Your Summer Beauty Routine Beautifully

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: