Jul 31, 2024

Dip Dye

Gals, you ever click on something pretty online only to hunch down when you see the splurge price tag? That happens to me a lot! I saw this matching maxi skirt and top set several months ago and have kept an eye on it just hoping it would go on sale (and have my size). Well, sure enough, it did! 


Note: Gals, what matters when dressing is that you believe it's beautiful and that you feel beautiful in it! 

Tip: look for splurge items on resale sites ... I've had great luck on TheRealReal & Poshmark - I even sell here! 

I love a dip dye! It looks so cool to me the way the colors run together. I will wear these pieces together this summer but also plan to style them separately.  The top being a bit cropped will have to be layered with a crisp button down (or over a dress) and with a high waisted bottom for day time wear

Note: showing your midsection is best for evenings and vacation! 


The bubble top is a modern trend. I find it stylish to have a few interesting designs to mix in your wardrobe.  The dyed neckline acts as a necklace/collar highlighting you face, neck & shoulders.


This maxi skirt will be a year round piece that pairs with tanks, tees, blouses, sweaters and jackets.
Personally, I think a peachy pink color would complement beautifully! 



Dress Beautifully in Dip Dye

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: