May 13, 2014

Refreshed in a Lemon Dress

Ahhhhh Lemons!

They're my Favorite for their Bright Yellow Color and Refreshing Taste

I Incorporate Lemons in my Kitchen & Dining Decor, on the Rare Occasion I Cook, my Jewelry (Mr Gave me this Kate Spade Beauty for my Birthday) and Now in my Wardrobe.

I Find that Every Gal has an Object, Animal or Even Citrus Fruit in my Case, that Represents Something to them.  
Since I've been a US Navy Wife I've Added the Anchor to my List of Obsessions. 

Lemons are a Significant Representation of Spring and Summer
Sippin in the Sunshine on Cold Lemonade 
And How Delightful is a Slice of Lemon Cake is with an Afternoon Cup of Coffee!

I added a Few Personal Touches - a Green Skinny Belt and a Small Vintage Handbag for a more Mid-Century Look

This Lovely Lemon Dress was Ordered the Day it became Available & I Love it!!! 




Lemon Dress Banana Republic 
Belt & Vintage Hangbad Similar Here & Here
Kate Spade Wedges Similar
Kate Spade Earrings & 'Mrs' Necklace
Orange Butter Polish 







Refresh Your Look with a Lovely Lemon Dress

XOXO Sarah Louise

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah! I just did a round up post on fashion bloggers wearing the Banana Republic lemon dress and I featured your look! Here's a link: http://www.thefashiontweaker.com/2014/06/lemon-love-roundup_20.html

So glad I found your blog!

Flannery
http://www.thefashiontweaker.com

Dress Beautifully said...

Thanks for the Feature! Love Your Colorfully Looks
Right Back at Ya :)
XOXO
SL

Asim said...

Wow what a Great Information about World Day its very nice informative post. thanks for the post.
Kitchen & Dining