May 19, 2014

Tres Chambray Chic Part II

For this Look I've done a Chambray Flip 

Chambray Tops have Been a Huge Hit but this Summer I'm adding Chambray Trousers to Strut in!

Sure Painted on Skinnies are Super Snazzy but Jeans can Most Certainly be a Melting Hazard in the Summer Heat

Wide Leg Pants are 'The Thing' when it comes to Summer Pants.
They're Cool, Comfortable and Chic! 

Like I've mentioned White is my Favorite Pairing with Chambray.  It Pulls from the Intermixed White Cotton Threads in the Fabric. 

Since the Trousers have a lot of Volume & Coverage I've kept my Top Very Fitted and Opted for Sleeveless Scoop-neck Tank.  

When it Comes to Showing Skin, You Can't Expose it All.  When Wearing Shorts or Skirts with Higher Hemlines Keep your Top Conservative with a High Neckline and Sleeves.  
When Wearing a Strappy/Strapless Top Keep your Bottoms Conservative with Longer Hemline Skirts or Wear Pants.

Choose a Part of Your Figure to Feature as a Focal Point - Your Legs or Upper Body 
All of You Shouldn't be the Showcase All the Time

These Chambray Trousers Came with a Self-Fabric Tie Belt, I Can't wait to Dig into my Vintage Belts and Swap it Out!  

As a Rule, I Never Use the Belts Garments Come with. However, they do Add to my Hoard of Belts and are Used with Other Pieces. They're Usually Matchy-Matchy and I Love Adding an Unexpected Pop to a Look.

Lastly, my New Favorite Lemon Bauble and Wicker Wedges Finishes this Summer Look 





Seamless Tank Tahari - Wide Leg Chambray Trousers Banana Republic
Lemon Necklace Kate Spade - Wicker Wedges Tory Burch Similar




Keep it Cool in Chambray Trousers

XOXO Sarah Louise




No comments: