May 1, 2014

Fringe

Fringe was the Ultimate Fun Accent in the 70's .... It's Back!

Over the Past Year I've seen Fringe on Bikinis, Bags & Dresses - But it's Always been too Casual and a little Boho for my Style.

However, I Love the Texture and Movement of Fringe.  It Adds Major Interest.

This Top is Fringe with Class!  The Colors are Soft and the Fringe is Delicate Threads with a Hint of Luster.

The Moment I tried it on I just had to Twist Back & Forth!!

I Felt Like a Fun Hulu Gal :)

I Kept my Pairings Sophisticated with a Cream Straight Trouser and Nude Strappy Heels and Minimal Accessories.  A Navy Pencil Skirt or Shorts would also Pair Nicely.



Fringe Top Ann Taylor Cream Trouser Similar




Have Fun in Fringe!

XOXO Sarah Louise

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do no wrong. I'm not so sure I could pull off the fringe but it looks amazing on you.

Dress Beautifully said...

Thanks Gal :)