May 9, 2014

Dressy Shorts

It's a Hot Sunny TGIF .... So Wear Shorts!

Shorts are a Matter of Survival when it come to the Heat of the Southern Summer

White Shorts are Essential for Keeping Cool and Highlighting Sun-Kissed Skin (Or Spray Tanned & Freckled in my Case)

And Since I'm a Dressy Gal, my Shorts Have to Follow Suit

I Love Dressy Shorts for Several Reasons:
Create Sophistication to my Summer Looks with out the Risk of Melting.
Go from Day to Evening with a Blouse and High Heels/Wedges
Nicer Fabrics and Patterns
Flattering Cuts - Longer Lengths, Looser Legs & Higher Waists

Confession:  I've only been wearing shorts for about 2 years.  My Legs aren't my Favorite to Say the Least. But I'm Overcoming.  Every Gal has a Part of their Figure they're not a Fan of.  I Work Very Hard in the Gym and Remind myself that We are All Made in His Image.   I Dress to Flatter Them, Go through lots of bottles of faux tanning lotion and Over Purchase Nude Shoes!  And Never Ever will I Wear Ankles Straps. Sigh I'll Get Over It :)

These Shorts have Textured Fabric, Minor Pleating, a Wide Waist Band & Leg Opening, Side Zip, Longer Inseam and Interest with  Industrial Zippers.  Perfectly Accommodating. 
I Fell in Love and Bought Them in the 2 Colors!



Dressy Shorts Loft 
Silk Blouse Elizabeth McKay (Top Favorite Designer) via Sherman Pickey (Top Favorite Boutique)
Wedges Kate Spade Similar



Look Snazzy in Dressy Shorts

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: