Sep 22, 2017

Friday 5: Must Haves

Gals, TGIF! I’m so ready for this weekend. My career has been extra demanding this week with big deadlines and next week doesn’t look any better not to mention I’ve had a few really sick days but pushing through and showing this baby girl how strong her Mamma is!
Mr is off of work this Saturday so we have a full day together with breakfast, a work out, house projects and hanging out with friends.

When I’m out shopping sometimes I see things that I like or will wait to see if they go on sale to purchase and other times I see things that I just have to have.  I’m talking ‘can’t live without’, ‘I’m taking these to the register’ things.


Well today’s Friday 5 post are things I literally must have...


I first laid eyes on these while at the mall with one of my gal pals – she has them in black.  Gals, these will be on my feet just trying to decide when to pull the trigger as we are in the midst of renovating our home and designing a nursery (still haven’t found a money tree in our backyard).  Thankfully our new furniture has already been ordered and paid for.
I’m in LOVE with the blush color and envision myself wearing them all seasons with skinny jeans, trousers, dresses … basically everything!  Think of slides like a ballet flat when styling.

Navy is my most favorite dark neutral.  My grandma loved navy shoes and handbags.  I find it much softer than black.
This handbag is ladylike, sophisticated and just looks rich!
It’s on sale this weekend for 30% off – which means I have to get it now right??!!!

No lie, I’ve been wearing Chanel Chance perfume since I was 16, that’s 18 years! I love it and haven’t found anything else.  I prefer strong scents, always the eau de parfum never the toilette.
Just a few weeks ago when Chanel came out with this new scent I immediately spritzed it on myself and inhaled!  It’s perfect! I placed this one on my Christmas list.

Well, I can’t get enough fur in my wardrobe, color it pink and I’m struttin sassy! And warm J

I prefer to keep my jewelry classic and this gold cuff fits for a forever piece.

Dress Beautifully in Pieces You Must Have


XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: